Thursday, March 08, 2007


Me and my diploma assistant (love saying that! make same feel all powerful and influential :D ) are undergoing an experiment. The first of 3. We are changing for 3 working days (only?) our circadian rhythm. that means we take 24 hour and just plan them differently. U can see more here if interested >>> click on Rhythmus.


Anyhu, we started yesterday with the new cycle. Instead of the 8 hours work, 8 hours chillin and 8 hour hugging the pillow we decided to bring it down to 4 hours and squish the creativity out of us. And woadoukno it kinda of work. Till this morning when my assistant was dizzy and he starting pop up vitamins for energy. Guess an espresso would have done a better job.
Now as I have 4 hours to spend on my free time the only thing I can think is to lay out in the sun, on some Thomas Newmann music and snorr a welcome to the spri... huh? sorry a doozed off.

Oh, I just go shoppin! That should revitalize me. Shopping for pillows....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you are actually updating your blog...err...almost daily. I am impressed.
And as I told you - I think the 4/4/4 one can (and should) be used as a torture method :D.

.raoul said...

almost.

4 hours its fine. I just get confused were I am and what Im doing sometimes. But come to think of it its actually normal...