Finally! This year is fucking done.
Was a full year, a good, but nevertheless good year. Done everything that I wanted:
- finished my diploma with a grade over 5.2
- had a great diploma project (involving loads of people)
- been to: Documenta 12, ArsElectronica, Biennale Venice
- lived in Basel
- had a good social life
- moved back in Romania
- worked my ass off
- learned to like beer
Plus add ons: I have met Pedro. Pedro... I miss Pedro.
Well maybe I didnt do so much sport as I wanted but hey, I started climbing so, voila, that should cover it.
Now, hmmm, the new year...
- learn french (go to France to perfect it)
- get the english exam
- go to Canada (that can also happen in 2009 but thats the aim)
- visit CH as much as I can
- have more clients from CH (that means have a good amount of money till I get to Canada)
- do a online portofolio
- smoke less
- have a good life rhythm in Romania
- get a 6pack (that sounds so lame!!!)
- take it easy
So. There it is. Probably is the first time I do a written resolution and even so I think it sounds lame. Or it is just the fact that... Well, there is nothing that challenging on that list... ? Should I make it more challenging?
No! This is in a way my timeout year so! I will get back on the horse in 2009.
Well. Would like to add on that list.
- dont slap my mom's dog if he chews on my fluffy animals (just hold him dont and say NO BAD IDIOTIC DAMN DOGGIE!!!)
- wanna make a 6a on indoor climbing. (but I dont really have where to climb here... well not indoor anyhu.)