Tuesday, March 25, 2008

puah. me again taking another test

you chose AZ - your Enneagram type is THREE (aka "The Performer").

"I need to succeed"

Achievers are energetic, optimistic, self-assured, and goal oriented.

How to Get Along with Me

  • Leave me alone when I am doing my work.
  • Give me honest, but not unduly critical or judgmental, feedback.
  • Help me keep my environment harmonious and peaceful.
  • Don't burden me with negative emotions.
  • Tell me you like being around me.
  • Tell me when you're proud of me or my accomplishments.

What I Like About Being a THREE

  • being optimistic, friendly, and upbeat
  • providing well for my family
  • being able to recover quickly from setbacks and to charge ahead to the next challenge
  • staying informed, knowing what's going on
  • being competent and able to get things to work efficiently
  • being able to motivate people

What's Hard About Being a THREE

  • having to put up with inefficiency and incompetence
  • the fear on not being -- or of not being seen as -- successful
  • comparing myself to people who do things better
  • struggling to hang on to my success
  • putting on facades in order to impress people
  • always being "on." It's exhausting.
take the test here
inspired by stingoo

No comments: