Tuesday, August 07, 2007

the inner beauty

I found a couple of days something really cool on the net on the www.simpsonsmovie.com. The cool thing was that you could create an avatar of yourself in the simpsons cartoon style. Now I played with the tool quite a lot as, doing ma' mini me simpsons avatar I started to also do my friends. And around that time the idea came to ask some of my friends do an avatar for me. Just for fun.... ahem... and here are the results.

This was the avatar I did for me. Not 100% realistic (the broad back...) but hey, its a cartoon!!!




Well, this projection was done by "me" dear friend Lulu. Also a blogger at theivydreams.
Probably she was carring in mind that when I did a "which simpson carather are you?" test I came out as... BURNS... So she created a younger version of him...


The next one was from one of my occasional spoon climbing partener Ana. Yeah, she also has a blog: schyssdraeggzuegli. I hope she had Wolverine in her mind... well, a geeky version at least.





And the final (cause I don't dare to ask anybody else) is my dear Lady Annette, my british accent instructor. No, she doesn't have a blog but she is the coolest cause she has an animated GIFF on her last.fm account... http://www.last.fm/user/ooenzoo/





Well, I asked for it, didn't I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) long time no see... am dat peste blogul asta intimplator... au ramas niste carti la mine acum 8 ani si te asteapta, inca... whatever... da-mi un email daca ai chef...
p.s. sterge mesajul asta sa nu il lasi public. nu iti stiam adresa....