1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.
1. "Thinking with type" Ellen Lupton
3. "By describing the expansion of space in all directions, the modern grid slipped past the classical frame of the page.
4. Similarly, modern architecture had displaced the centered facades, of classical building with broken planes, modular elements, and continuous ribbons of windows. Tschichold's diagram of good and bad magazine design advocates staggering images in relation to content instead of forcing text to wrap around blocks moored at the center of the page. Explaining this experiment, T. wrote that his redesigned pages would be even more effective if the photographic halftones (blocks) were produced in fixed rather than arbitrary sizes."
5. K_T, Not Lulu, Camp follower, Ana, Annais ur are tagged. And u can do anything about it (ignoring it at the best)
Then again, I am actually reading "Mantuitorul Dunei" by Franck Herbert. But that book is in the bedroom....